- 122 Posts
JB update. Sound notifications gone...
The only thing I have experienced that I can tell, that does not work or is a problem.
Is I loose my sound notifications I have attached to the programs I have ( ie gmail, phone ring).
What I have discovered is I loose them after I plug into my computer to get access to the SD card/memory via USB cable.
When unplugged I have noticed the sounds are all jacked. Yes all my sounds are on my SD card that I use. But in GB and ICS I never had this problem.
Once in a while it would not reconnect to them but only for a bit and they found themselves after a while without me having to reconnect them.
I am going to move the sounds to the internal memory and reconnect them without the card installed and then I should be good to go. Maybe.....
- 02-04-2013, 11:13 AM #2
- 02-04-2013, 12:43 PM #4
- 03-03-2013, 04:49 PM #5
Re: JB update. Sound notifications gone...
I have leaked JB and have the same problem. I tried moving the ringtone/notification sound to internal memory, but the problem comes back (not always, sporadically). And yes, I have the internal on USB storage mode and it takes some time for the phone to recognize SD card, but sometimes the phone does not connect to correct ringtone/notification. I thought this was a leaked JB problem that the official JB will hopefully resolve; that, and the return of the speed dial button.Samsung 950 > LG Choco > BB Curve > DINC > DINC2 > MAXX
- By Malchore in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 5Last Post: 03-05-2013, 05:38 PM
- By stas333 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2012, 12:51 PM
- By gabbott in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2012, 02:14 AM
- By ezzie65 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2011, 11:57 AM
- By bigmacwrap in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2011, 09:45 AM