Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Transferring music from my old phone to my new phone

A few days ago my Droid Razr Maxx phone dropped and the screen cracked. Since then, the screen got worse and worse; to the point now that I can no longer see what's on the screen. Yesterday, I got my replacement phone through the insurance company. I have all my phone contacts in my new phone now and have my memory card in it too. But my music was saved into my internal storage of my old phone and I want to have it transferred over to my new phone. How do I do that? I have connected my old phone to the computer with my usb port cable and have tried to look for it. But I'm not sure what to look for in the first place. Help me, please.

Default Re: Transferring music from my old phone to my new phone

When you connect to the computer via usb, open up to view files and look for media folders or folders labeled music.

~Holliewood~
    ~*Purple Android*~

Quote Originally Posted by peki14 View Post
    A few days ago my Droid Razr Maxx phone dropped and the screen cracked. Since then, the screen got worse and worse; to the point now that I can no longer see what's on the screen. Yesterday, I got my replacement phone through the insurance company. I have all my phone contacts in my new phone now and have my memory card in it too. But my music was saved into my internal storage of my old phone and I want to have it transferred over to my new phone. How do I do that? I have connected my old phone to the computer with my usb port cable and have tried to look for it. But I'm not sure what to look for in the first place. Help me, please.

Welcome to Android Central! Any reason you quoted a year old post without any additional comment?

Posted via Android Central App