Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By cdicesare2002
  • 1 Post By broadwayblues
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Heading for new device, just wanted to thank everyone for the help and talks.

Afternoon everyone!

My time with the Maxxx is coming to a close very soon. My wife has destroyed her razr and I have given her my Razr maxxx as she needs the phone more then I do at the moment. I've been 4 days without my mobile lifeline (Hell on earth) waiting on my tax return to grab a new device. I love the Maxx, in fact it is number one on my list of best devices I have ever owned. I have researched and pondered on what new design I should move to. My first and only consideration for a time was the Maxx HD. However after much research and dare I say soul searching, I have actually decided to leave he razr family for the Note 2. It has been a hard decision for me but the opportunity offered with the s-pen and many other features is very hard to pass up.

(On a side note if anyone has a good reason to pick the Maxx HD over Note 2 I will love to listen.)

I will be picking up the Note at full retail so will have 2 upgrades in 9 months so might pick up a Mazz HD then too depending on whats available. I have greatly enjoyed my time with you all on the Maxx and will continue to follow this form for my wife's device.

Thank you all for the great times.

Chris
    Thanked by 3:

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: Heading for new device, just wanted to thank everyone for the help and talks.

Quote Originally Posted by cdicesare2002 View Post
    Afternoon everyone!

My time with the Maxxx is coming to a close very soon. My wife has destroyed her razr and I have given her my Razr maxxx as she needs the phone more then I do at the moment. I've been 4 days without my mobile lifeline (Hell on earth) waiting on my tax return to grab a new device. I love the Maxx, in fact it is number one on my list of best devices I have ever owned. I have researched and pondered on what new design I should move to. My first and only consideration for a time was the Maxx HD. However after much research and dare I say soul searching, I have actually decided to leave he razr family for the Note 2. It has been a hard decision for me but the opportunity offered with the s-pen and many other features is very hard to pass up.

(On a side note if anyone has a good reason to pick the Maxx HD over Note 2 I will love to listen.)

I will be picking up the Note at full retail so will have 2 upgrades in 9 months so might pick up a Mazz HD then too depending on whats available. I have greatly enjoyed my time with you all on the Maxx and will continue to follow this form for my wife's device.

Thank you all for the great times.

Chris
    Good decision on the Note 2
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted, Unlocked

Default Re: Heading for new device, just wanted to thank everyone for the help and talks.

I reviewed the Note 2, wish i still had it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    bradenfontaine likes this.