- 1 Posts
Just another noobie question..
Can someone please tell me how to find a file or something that is still blocking ads,and even some web pages,after i uninstalled it? My razr maxx is rooted,but im VERY new to this rooting thing and dont know much about digging in deep into my files and things. If it helps any i have OI File Manager,SQLite,and of course Titanium Backup downloaded..I'm wanting to find any and all files that has the words ad blocker in them. Thanks for any help..
- 02-25-2013, 09:26 AM #2
Re: Just another noobie question..
are you trying to block ads, or trying to remove any kind of blocker?
may i ask what the root issue is that you're having?
- By Hitt in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2010, 02:34 PM
- By dadman#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2010, 12:26 PM
- By Traprock in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2010, 09:13 PM
- By CMich76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2009, 10:35 PM
- By schnergun in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2009, 11:42 AM