Soak test for Jelly Bean

RushNFour

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue, luckily I had my box right next to me so I could add the final number.

Sent a long time ago from a Galaxy Nexus far, far away

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
You guys hoping to get the soak release are funny- the actual release should be here by next week or slightly after that :D.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
You guys hoping to get the soak release are funny- the actual release should be here by next week or slightly after that :D.

More than just slightly after that. Since we still have not received the soak test, and that will take at least a week of Testing, then they have to compile the results to be sure everything is good... then they announce the official rollout... then comes the rollout. Even to me that sounds like at least a couple weeks.

Besides, those of us willing to participate in the soak test are just trying to help ensure you will receive a quality product.

SouthEastNC

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
More than just slightly after that. Since we still have not received the soak test, and that will take at least a week of Testing, then they have to compile the results to be sure everything is good... then they announce the official rollout... then comes the rollout. Even to me that sounds like at least a couple weeks.

Besides, those of us willing to participate in the soak test are just trying to help ensure you will receive a quality product.

I don't know... I remember the ICS update coming really soon after the soak test started... like less than a week if I recall correctly

mitnickenizer

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I had an issue with that too, turns out they changed their internal structure. As such they sent me a password reset link. On the other hand I accidentally provided them with the wrong screen name, since I hadn't logged in, in so long I had assumed that I used my most common one.

SirGeorgeKillian

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't know... I remember the ICS update coming really soon after the soak test started... like less than a week if I recall correctly

I also remember all the chuckle heads saying things like don't try to check for an update. That will do nothing since this is an over the air update. Then we had to pull the update by checking for update anyways as it never got pushed to over half of us.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I received the email but unfortunately I now use a DNA, so I had to turn them Down. My Maxx is just a wifi extra toy now.

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12