Soak test for Jelly Bean

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I read on one Website, they claimed the soak test was already taking place, and that the update should roll out to everyone soon. Far as I know, the soak hasn't even begun, just emails went out to people signed up un the mfn.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I read on one Website, they claimed the soak test was already taking place, and that the update should roll out to everyone soon. Far as I know, the soak hasn't even begun, just emails went out to people signed up un the mfn.

Kind of shows everybody that you can always believe everything you read on the internet, or am I a French model?

I'm still waiting for the soak test to begin.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Kind of shows everybody that you can always believe everything you read on the internet, or am I a French model?

I'm still waiting for the soak test to begin.

Good one lol, funny commercial.

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
When do we think the actual soak test will start? I just want to know what build number they are planning on pushing. I assume its newer than the Dec 24th OOPS OTA.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Zman1001

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I think the build number is already out there, when talking about the soak test. The build date on the one that was released in December was actually October, which is about the same time that they Razr Maxx HD for JB.

I will see if I can find the article I read about a week ago, that had that information.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
If it started I have not seen it yet, and if you did get it you are not suppose to talk about it. This is starting to remind me of the ICS soak test that was delayed because they needed to fix one more thing before releasing it.

It's looking like they might have problems getting this done by the end of March!!!

Zman1001

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
If it started I have not seen it yet, and if you did get it you are not suppose to talk about it. This is starting to remind me of the ICS soak test that was delayed because they needed to fix one more thing before releasing it.

It's looking like they might have problems getting this done by the end of March!!!

I am not in the soak test, so I do not know if it started, but the article I read after the release of JB soak test was written as if the Dec 24th release was actual, and all Maxxs got it. And I thought they talked about the update of the build number.

But then again, I also put in my brain that the build date of that December release was October, so maybe I am just dreaming it all up.....lol

Zman1001

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

I personally do not care if we get it prior to end of March. I just hope that it is correct. And if it is not correct, I hope they will at least issue a bug fix update sometime in the future, instead of sending out an OS (ICS) and waiting 9 months before putting out the next OS level.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I personally do not care if we get it prior to end of March. I just hope that it is correct. And if it is not correct, I hope they will at least issue a bug fix update sometime in the future, instead of sending out an OS (ICS) and waiting 9 months before putting out the next OS level.

Sounds good in theory... but Google is releasing new ROM versions left and right. I'm actually surprised the 4.2 was not called Key Lime Pie... but anyways 4.2 was release shortly after 4.1 and 4.1 was not on that many devices when they did release 4.2. And remember this release will only be a 4.1 release and there is a 4.2 version live on most Nexus devices already, all except Verizon. Who knows if this device will even get the 4.2 release.

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Will the update come to razr users on any network? Or only verizon? I'm using a razr maxx on a small local carrier, "Carolina West wireless".

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

RazrMaxx1345

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
How cute everyone is still waiting....

I'm just kidding! I would be the same way. Hope y'all get it soon!
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362617834338.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362617834338.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 95

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair