- 1 Posts
My phone is doing text-to-speech without this feature being turned on.. help!
Okay, I have a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, I'm using NovaLauncher and recently, my phone has been reading text to me without the feature being turned on. I have tried restarting the phone, played around in the settings, and to no avail. It is really getting quite annoying because all I'm trying to do is view my RSS feeds. Can someone help?
- 03-01-2013, 06:13 AM #2
- 82 Posts
Re: My phone is doing text-to-speech without this feature being turned on.. help!
The only think I can think of off the top of my head is Vehicle mode.
Are you sure you dong have a smart action on that is forcing it into vehicle mode all of the time?
My Maxx came with this one (pictured) with the phone, and I had to turn it off I believe. See if that is the case for you.
If a smart action isn't on, make sure driving mode is off and go from there.
Hope that helps.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
- By troach76 in forum HTC VividReplies: 22Last Post: 04-08-2013, 06:55 PM
- By Snareman in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2012, 07:16 AM
- By RunOfLuck in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 06-23-2012, 09:10 PM
- By strudel in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2012, 02:50 PM
- By Tweek in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2011, 09:40 AM