- 10 Posts
JB upgrade and now issue with my email
I got the JB upgrade yesterday and now i have a problem with my email. I have an old email sitting in my outbox and now i keep getting a triangle symbol with a warning saying it cant be sent. I pull the email up and it wont let me open it and i cant delete it.
Does anyone know how to delete this email that is sitting in my outbox? I have tried everything.
- 03-08-2013, 10:35 AM #2
- 361 Posts
Re: JB upgrade and now issue with my email
Is it an exchange account? I had to remove the account and reads it. Since exchange holds my emails, everything was fine. However, if you use a pop3 account you will loose everything unless it is keeping a copy on the server. If you use mapi you will redownload all too.
Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums
- 03-08-2013, 11:18 AM #3
- 2,576 Posts
- 03-12-2013, 06:10 PM #4
- By swtliljess in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2012, 09:38 PM
- By Androidrookie84 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2010, 07:43 PM
- By Brett in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 38Last Post: 05-16-2010, 04:09 PM
- By wademac#AC in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2010, 11:38 PM
- By jdaly in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:29 PM