- 245 Posts
Another update question...
I'm not as familiar with major update intricacies as some of you so, I'll ask. Does it matter whether you have some of the pre-installed apps disabled when updating? My phone is stock (not rooted) and I have disabled a number of the original apps that cannot be uninstalled.
Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2
- 03-09-2013, 03:05 PM #2Samsung Galaxy S4
Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G (Retired)
Blackberry's 8900 to Bold (Retired)Flames Wallpaper
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- By aquaj13 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2010, 05:12 PM
- By wrangler#ac in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2010, 06:12 PM
- By jhnnyblze2000 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2009, 11:52 AM
- By CMich76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2009, 09:35 PM
- By schnergun in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2009, 10:42 AM