Google Now on Droid Razr Maxx

MDP87

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I just got the JB update today, when I go to use it, it tells my there's an updated version and mine isn't up to date, but when I go to Google Play to update it, Google Play tells me my phone isn't compatible... any ideas? Thanks everyone!

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Uninstalling all updates for it and then reapplying them should fix that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

kawana72

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it doesn't seem to work like I thought it was supposed to. Maybe I gave to give the more time...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Exactly. Google Now learns from your searches, calendar appointments, and emails, so it does some general Googling before Google Now starts to come up with some useful bits. At the least, you can set it to show your favorite sports scores, the weather, and the stock market.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Quick question re: Now for you RAZR users: how do you bring it up? I have the Nexus 4, so obviously it's different, but my mom has the MAXX and just got the update and I'm explaining Google Now to her but I don't actually know the shortcut to launch it. Thanks!

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Quick question re: Now for you RAZR users: how do you bring it up? I have the Nexus 4, so obviously it's different, but my mom has the MAXX and just got the update and I'm explaining Google Now to her but I don't actually know the shortcut to launch it. Thanks!

Double tap the Search button.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You can also just press and hold the search button.

kawana72

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, Diddy. I've been able to add sports scores, but for some reason they are showing up a day late. I'll give it more time before I freak out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira