- 03-13-2013, 12:05 AM #2
Re: JB and foxfi
Install the newer PDANet+/Foxfi app, which combines both apps, onto your phone. You will also need to install PDANet for Tablet on your N10 and N7. You can then set up the Bluetooth DUN connection from your phone's PDANet app, and then connect using the PDANet Tablet app on your N10 and N7. I'm not in front of my devices, so I can't give you step-by-step instructions, but I found it fairly straightforward. Keep in mind that the connection will be kind of slow. It's not as fast as when we could use the wifi hotspot on the Maxx.
- 03-13-2013, 06:54 AM #3
- 03-13-2013, 09:57 PM #4
- 03-13-2013, 10:04 PM #5
- 03-13-2013, 10:05 PM #6
- 03-13-2013, 10:10 PM #7
Re: JB and foxfi
To do this download an app called SQLite editor, here's the link
Make sure you hit grant on the Window that pops up and asks for supper user permission(that's where the needing root part comes in)
Scroll all the way down to where you see settings storage, there is two of them so make sure you hit the one with the hammer and gear icon
Hit settings.db then hit settings
Go down to line 66 where it says entitlement check
Change it from 1 to 0 (long press under the value field, then hit edit field on the popup)
Exit the app, and then reboot the phone."
Once you do this, your FoxFi should work again.
- By Sue Nuss in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2014, 05:17 PM
- By koeylondon in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2012, 12:24 PM
- By 2kidz in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2012, 02:22 AM
- By legendarydog in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2012, 07:05 PM
- By Snareman in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2012, 08:16 AM