JB and foxfi
How do I set up fox I in BT mode to tether my N10 and N7?
I have the RAZR Maxx & 10 paired but they won't connect.I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.
"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
- 03-12-2013, 11:05 PM #2
Re: JB and foxfi
Install the newer PDANet+/Foxfi app, which combines both apps, onto your phone. You will also need to install PDANet for Tablet on your N10 and N7. You can then set up the Bluetooth DUN connection from your phone's PDANet app, and then connect using the PDANet Tablet app on your N10 and N7. I'm not in front of my devices, so I can't give you step-by-step instructions, but I found it fairly straightforward. Keep in mind that the connection will be kind of slow. It's not as fast as when we could use the wifi hotspot on the Maxx.
- 03-13-2013, 05:54 AM #3
- 03-13-2013, 08:57 PM #4
- 03-13-2013, 09:04 PM #5
- 03-13-2013, 09:05 PM #6
- 03-13-2013, 09:10 PM #7
- By Sue Nuss in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2013, 08:49 AM
- By koeylondon in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2012, 11:24 AM
- By 2kidz in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2012, 01:22 AM
- By legendarydog in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2012, 06:05 PM
- By Snareman in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2012, 07:16 AM