- 2 Posts
jb blank in call screen?
E pNow this may sound crazy but bear with me. My first RAZR MAXX recieved the jb update on christmas day. It worked fine jan through feb. But then suddenly this month when i made a call the screen would go black and i could not by any means get it to come back on until or unless whoever i called ended the call. Otherwise the call would stay active and i couldnt end it. So i called verizon and after a headache they sent me a new razr. I got it monday, worked fine on 4.1. Then i got the jb update yesterday and as soon as it updated it started doing the exact same thing as the other razr. So with no small amount of trouble, i had verizon send me a third razr. I
Am worried if i update this one the same thing will happen. Anyone have the same issue or is it just my luck to get two faulty phones?
- 03-13-2013, 01:52 PM #2
- 03-13-2013, 02:36 PM #3
- 2,566 Posts
- 03-13-2013, 03:21 PM #4
- 03-13-2013, 06:08 PM #5
- 2 Posts
Re: jb blank in call screen?
Thank you for the responses. I understand the sensors and the power button. It happens as soon as I hit the send button screen goes black. I dont even get the chance to try speaker phone. And NOTHING works not the power or volume buttons, just the call 8 cant end it or do anything else. Anyways I really apreciate the help. Im going to go ahead and update the new phone and hope for the best.
- By bubz786 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 04-03-2013, 09:07 AM
- By Ghetto_Cowgirl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2012, 06:17 AM
- By kinglord in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 09-19-2011, 02:10 PM
- By joebarkho in forum HTC Evo Shift 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2011, 06:08 PM
- By sixstorm in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2010, 03:12 PM