- 246 Posts
Wifi tether questions...
I now find I have an occasional need to tether the wife's Nexus 7 to my Maxx. What's the simple solution? I'm not rooted or on an unlimited plan, (4 GB tiered) but even if tether "counts" on usage should be doable for my needs. Use the Verizon Hotspot app, 3rd party or other recommendations? FoxFi is out on JB (AFAIK) and I don't need anything overly complicated, just the occasional hookup.
Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2
- 03-14-2013, 06:50 PM #2
- 361 Posts
Re: Wifi tether questions...
If your on unlimited use the built in app. Some people like it. No root needed. Just watch your data. You are allowed to tether on the tiered plans. The only reason to use another app is if vzw's app gives you issues.
Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums
- By ayhowarya in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 10Last Post: 02-01-2011, 11:32 PM
- By jesse813 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2011, 09:20 AM
- By macthstick in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2010, 08:19 PM
- By GreggoryD502 in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2010, 01:40 PM
- By thataznguy#ac in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2010, 07:01 PM