I'm a noob. I suck at life. (Jelly Bean visual question)

EladII

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I pre apologize for such a ridiculous question and beg forgiveness. My question is this: when I have seen all of the a jelly bean promo vids I have seen a new live wallpaper and a triple circle clock as the standard. So I was surprised when I updated that neither of these things were easily found on my phone. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help you can provide this noob. I've looked for a thread "for dummies" that might explain this, but haven't found... Maybe there's a link?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The Rings clock/weather widget doesn't come stock with the Razr Maxx JB update--only with the newer Moto phones like the Razr HD. You can find several versions of the Rings widget on Google Play, though. Try One More Clock.

Here's another one--Rings Digital Weather Clock.

Remember that these are widgets, so to place them on a homescreen, you need to find them under Widgets, not Apps, when you bring up the App Drawer.

EladII

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I decided to go with One More Clock. Does anyone know of a good app/widget for Live Wallpapers (or a great place for wallpapers in general)?

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I like the multi picture live wallpaper. Let's you have a different pic for each desktop.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums

cgaines2101

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I pre apologize for such a ridiculous question and beg forgiveness. My question is this: when I have seen all of the a jelly bean promo vids I have seen a new live wallpaper and a triple circle clock as the standard. So I was surprised when I updated that neither of these things were easily found on my phone. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help you can provide this noob. I've looked for a thread "for dummies" that might explain this, but haven't found... Maybe there's a link?

personally I would like to thank you for asking this question because I was wondering the same thing!!

Filosophic1

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
If you want the fully functional circle clock widget, follow this link. It includes the launcher, weather, and circle widget. It is fully functional.

DroidViews | Motorola Razr M Launcher and Circle Clock Widget for All Android Phones

Screenshot_2013-03-16-08-13-25_zpsf3330681.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power