Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I'm a noob. I suck at life. (Jelly Bean visual question)

I pre apologize for such a ridiculous question and beg forgiveness. My question is this: when I have seen all of the a jelly bean promo vids I have seen a new live wallpaper and a triple circle clock as the standard. So I was surprised when I updated that neither of these things were easily found on my phone. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help you can provide this noob. I've looked for a thread "for dummies" that might explain this, but haven't found... Maybe there's a link?

Default Re: I'm a noob. I suck at life. (Jelly Bean visual question)

The Rings clock/weather widget doesn't come stock with the Razr Maxx JB update--only with the newer Moto phones like the Razr HD. You can find several versions of the Rings widget on Google Play, though. Try One More Clock.

Here's another one--Rings Digital Weather Clock.

Remember that these are widgets, so to place them on a homescreen, you need to find them under Widgets, not Apps, when you bring up the App Drawer.
    Thanked by:
    EladII 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks. I decided to go with One More Clock. Does anyone know of a good app/widget for Live Wallpapers (or a great place for wallpapers in general)?

ROM
    Gingerbread

I like the multi picture live wallpaper. Let's you have a different pic for each desktop.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    EladII 

Quote Originally Posted by EladII View Post
    Thanks. I decided to go with One More Clock. Does anyone know of a good app/widget for Live Wallpapers (or a great place for wallpapers in general)?
    So many good live wallpapers out there. Here are some of my favorites:

Digital Hive
    Digital Flux
    Mystic Halo
    Light Grid
    Swampwater
    Neon Microcosm

That's for starters.
    Thanked by:
    EladII 
    MooChelle01 likes this.

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    ROM

Quote Originally Posted by EladII View Post
    I pre apologize for such a ridiculous question and beg forgiveness. My question is this: when I have seen all of the a jelly bean promo vids I have seen a new live wallpaper and a triple circle clock as the standard. So I was surprised when I updated that neither of these things were easily found on my phone. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help you can provide this noob. I've looked for a thread "for dummies" that might explain this, but haven't found... Maybe there's a link?
    personally I would like to thank you for asking this question because I was wondering the same thing!!
    If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got!
    Thanked by:
    EladII 

If you want the fully functional circle clock widget, follow this link. It includes the launcher, weather, and circle widget. It is fully functional.

DroidViews | Motorola Razr M Launcher and Circle Clock Widget for All Android Phones

Thanked by:
    EladII