I pre apologize for such a ridiculous question and beg forgiveness. My question is this: when I have seen all of the a jelly bean promo vids I have seen a new live wallpaper and a triple circle clock as the standard. So I was surprised when I updated that neither of these things were easily found on my phone. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help you can provide this noob. I've looked for a thread "for dummies" that might explain this, but haven't found... Maybe there's a link?
    03-16-2013 06:08 PM
    The Rings clock/weather widget doesn't come stock with the Razr Maxx JB update--only with the newer Moto phones like the Razr HD. You can find several versions of the Rings widget on Google Play, though. Try One More Clock.

Here's another one--Rings Digital Weather Clock.

Remember that these are widgets, so to place them on a homescreen, you need to find them under Widgets, not Apps, when you bring up the App Drawer.
    EladII likes this.
    03-16-2013 06:16 PM
    Thanks. I decided to go with One More Clock. Does anyone know of a good app/widget for Live Wallpapers (or a great place for wallpapers in general)?
    03-16-2013 07:33 PM
    I like the multi picture live wallpaper. Let's you have a different pic for each desktop.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums
    EladII likes this.
    03-16-2013 07:37 PM
    Thanks. I decided to go with One More Clock. Does anyone know of a good app/widget for Live Wallpapers (or a great place for wallpapers in general)?
    So many good live wallpapers out there. Here are some of my favorites:

Digital Hive
    Digital Flux
    Mystic Halo
    Light Grid
    Swampwater
    Neon Microcosm

That's for starters.
    MooChelle01 and EladII like this.
    03-16-2013 07:46 PM
    I pre apologize for such a ridiculous question and beg forgiveness. My question is this: when I have seen all of the a jelly bean promo vids I have seen a new live wallpaper and a triple circle clock as the standard. So I was surprised when I updated that neither of these things were easily found on my phone. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help you can provide this noob. I've looked for a thread "for dummies" that might explain this, but haven't found... Maybe there's a link?
    personally I would like to thank you for asking this question because I was wondering the same thing!!
    EladII likes this.
    03-17-2013 02:15 AM
    If you want the fully functional circle clock widget, follow this link. It includes the launcher, weather, and circle widget. It is fully functional.

DroidViews | Motorola Razr M Launcher and Circle Clock Widget for All Android Phones

EladII likes this.
    03-17-2013 10:59 AM