Verizon Razr Maxx Jelly Bean AutoUpdate Nag Screen
I rooted my phone a couple of months ago and while I was at it I installed the "Blue Version" of JellyBean on my phone.Well,Verizon just released the "official" JellyBean update and I keep getting the frickin nag screen constantly to update to it.I cant cause I already have it installed.A get the droid dude with a red X in his chest.Question is how to get rid of update nag screen.Or is there away around it to install it ??
- 03-28-2013, 12:57 AM #2
- 03-28-2013, 01:42 AM #3
- 03-28-2013, 07:39 PM #5
- 03-29-2013, 11:16 AM #7
- 4,176 Posts
Re: Verizon Razr Maxx Jelly Bean AutoUpdate Nag Screen
In Post #2 it has something called a MD5 Sum code... you should always check the MD5 Sum code of the file you download before you attempt to install it. This will verify that the file is complete and it is not corrupt or changed. You can use a Windows program to WinMD5Sum that will check that code.
More than likely you might need to download that file again, but I'd use the link on DroidRzr's website.Current: Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7 tablet, Chromecast
Retired Device (in order): Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)Flames Wallpaper
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- By mishcap13 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 43Last Post: 11-02-2013, 03:40 PM
- By Ry in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 19Last Post: 12-08-2012, 10:16 AM
- By jenelle anderson in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2012, 06:18 PM
- By mcaspe1 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 12Last Post: 11-16-2012, 04:44 PM
- By D_Cubeddd in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2012, 04:48 PM