Screen gets warm even after phone is shut off
Anyone else having or have heard of this issue? My sister stated her screen was getting warm so she shut off the phone, but after having it off for half hour or so, the screen continued to get warm. Seems odd so I'm wondering if she is alone in this situation or not.
- 04-02-2013, 07:48 PM #2
- 16 Posts
Re: Screen gets warm even after phone is shut off
Sure it's not the battery getting hot? Check the battery usage in settings... what app/function uses it the most?
*Just realized you said phone off and not screen off*... still seems like it would be a battery issue, though. How do you know it's the screen and not the battery staying hot?Open Garden Community Manager
Ask me about Voluntaryism. Or just Google it.
- By wesley raupp in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2013, 03:45 PM
- By adamkovics in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 04-02-2013, 06:08 PM
- By jak112460 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 12-20-2010, 01:18 AM
- By yoshiteru in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 25Last Post: 05-09-2010, 09:50 AM
- By macjazzy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2010, 05:07 PM