Suggestions for a Gallery app that accesses Picasa/Google+ galleries?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Although it was nice that the JB update got rid of a fair amount of bloatware, I do miss the old Motorola Gallery app, which gave easy access to my Picasa/Google+ galleries. I liked it better than using Google+, because with the latter, you can't get a nice overview of all of the galleries--instead, you have to scroll through them single file. Anyone have any experience with other gallery apps that can access online Google/Picasa galleries? I have QuickPic and love it, but it unfortunately only accesses local galleries.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Although it was nice that the JB update got rid of a fair amount of bloatware, I do miss the old Motorola Gallery app, which gave easy access to my Picasa/Google+ galleries. I liked it better than using Google+, because with the latter, you can't get a nice overview of all of the galleries--instead, you have to scroll through them single file. Anyone have any experience with other gallery apps that can access online Google/Picasa galleries? I have QuickPic and love it, but it unfortunately only accesses local galleries.

Does the AOSP Gallery do it? I know it shows Picasa. Not sure about G+ (I don't have folders set up).

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I gave AOSP 3D Gallery a try. It does access Picasa, but the app itself is a little buggy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12