So, I downloaded an update for PdaNet+ ...no real big deal. When I went into it for the first time after the d/l, it told me that I had to set a PIN, PATTERN or PASSWORD for screen lock. I did so, thinking that I'll change it back, but now I lost my ability to use "None, Slide and Face Unlock" under the screen lock options. I uninstalled PdaNet+ and that didn't bring it back. Any ideas? I can see that under each of them, it says: Disabled by administrator, encryption policy or credential storage". Can't figure out how to re-enable it. Any ideas??
- 04-09-2013, 10:39 PM #2
- 04-09-2013, 11:22 PM #3
- 395 Posts
Re: I'm stumped....
Goto settings - security & screen lock - device administrators
There is one created from foxfi I bet. You will need to remove it. Then your options will open back up. To remove click it and select deactivate.
Let me know if this works for sure though.
Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums
- 04-10-2013, 06:53 AM #5
- 04-10-2013, 11:36 AM #6
- 04-10-2013, 11:43 AM #7
- 04-10-2013, 01:05 PM #9
- 04-10-2013, 04:25 PM #11
- 04-11-2013, 07:11 PM #13
- 04-11-2013, 11:01 PM #15
- 04-11-2013, 11:04 PM #16
- 05-23-2013, 10:51 AM #17
- 06-15-2013, 05:55 PM #18
- 07-15-2013, 10:42 PM #19
Re: I'm stumped....
The only working solution I found after searching a lot on forums is to miss the password 3 times (or 5), click forgot password, enter your google account settings and then you'll be sent to the lockscreen security again. Note that "slide" or "none" will still be grayed out, but don't worry, just press back and you will be fine.
- 08-13-2013, 10:23 AM #20
- By aquaholik in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2011, 06:02 PM
- By pnoozi in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 10-20-2011, 06:02 PM
- By seanstumpe in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2011, 01:24 PM
- By jack22182 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2011, 05:25 PM
- By dannyseed in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2010, 08:13 PM