- 1 Posts
Phone won't charge or turn on!!!
So my Motorola charger was stolen, I ended up charging my RAZR MAXX for 3 days on my HP tablet charger. One day it was at 5% so I put it on the charger. All of a sudden it turned off and then displayed the charging screen with 0%. Is it possible that the tablet charger since it has more amps destroyed my phone??
This phone doesn't have a removable battery, so I'm wondering if there is any other way I can salvage it. I lost my insurance this month because I forgot to update my credit card info and they won't let me renew my insurance unless I pay an annual lump sum fee of over $100, and will have to wait 30 days to file a claim.
- 05-02-2013, 10:46 PM #2
- 05-02-2013, 11:21 PM #3
Re: Phone won't charge or turn on!!!
Maybe the charger you used actually didn't provide enough amperage, and your Maxx's battery subsequently died. You could try ordering a new charging block here (
http://www.icemonkey.com/motorola-89...evices-at-once). You should be able to use any USB to microUSB cable. Plug it in for at least 24 hours straight, then try to turn the phone back on.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
- By hartmaynora in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2013, 06:09 PM
- By MrRec0very in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S Blaze 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2013, 10:12 PM
- By Mazus in forum HP TouchpadReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2012, 05:19 PM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2011, 01:52 PM
- By cowhugging in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2010, 01:40 PM