1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Phone won't charge or turn on!!!

So my Motorola charger was stolen, I ended up charging my RAZR MAXX for 3 days on my HP tablet charger. One day it was at 5% so I put it on the charger. All of a sudden it turned off and then displayed the charging screen with 0%. Is it possible that the tablet charger since it has more amps destroyed my phone??

This phone doesn't have a removable battery, so I'm wondering if there is any other way I can salvage it. I lost my insurance this month because I forgot to update my credit card info and they won't let me renew my insurance unless I pay an annual lump sum fee of over $100, and will have to wait 30 days to file a claim.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default Re: Phone won't charge or turn on!!!

One of my chargers was like that. the charger charged the phone just fine. Then I used another charger and it works fine. Did you try another charger?

Default Re: Phone won't charge or turn on!!!

Maybe the charger you used actually didn't provide enough amperage, and your Maxx's battery subsequently died. You could try ordering a new charging block here (
    ). You should be able to use any USB to microUSB cable. Plug it in for at least 24 hours straight, then try to turn the phone back on.
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums