Why can't I send Pics in text messages since JB update???????

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you have your mobile data turned on? It has to be turned on in order to receive a pic via texting, so I'm guessing it's the same for sending a pic as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

joelbon

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
How about starting off in the Text app and attaching a photo from there? If that doesn't work than try a hard reboot (Hold the power button and volume down button down for more than 10 seconds). That is like a battery pull. This will sometimes help with little quirks on the phone. Hope this helps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Only time I ran into something like this was on a sub-plan phone that I'd had Verizon block text on years earlier. Although the phones & plans had changed over time, the block was still on since the number was the same. Had Verizon remove the block & problem solved.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2

sherri

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
These directions were originally sent to me when I asked the same question on Droid Hive. Let us know if it works...

Dial *#*#4636#*#*
Select phone info
Scroll to "network" and select LTE/CDMA/EVDO
Exit back to homescreen

(Original directions say to "reboot", but some have said phones reverted after reboot...)

Try sending MMS now.....

(I did not have phone revert, and I have rebooted numerous times....)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

44pirate

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
These directions were originally sent to me when I asked the same question on Droid Hive. Let us know if it works...

Dial *#*#4636#*#*
Select phone info
Scroll to "network" and select LTE/CDMA/EVDO
Exit back to homescreen

(Original directions say to "reboot", but some have said phones reverted after reboot...)

Try sending MMS now.....

(I did not have phone revert, and I have rebooted numerous times....)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
That worked. Thank you