Good free lock screen?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I like using Widget Locker. It's free and you can even find a ton of free themes over at XDA.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Widget locker is not free.

Op, your best bet is either going to be holo locker or go locker.

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.? -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Why does everyone always insist on "FREE"? Seriously, some people work so hard on their Android apps, and yet people will still complain if they're not free or if there's ads in them.. This isn't a jab at the OP, but just a general statement..

Back in the days before Smartphones, there was just dumbphones and PCs, and software companies would regularly charge $15-$20 for even simple but useful programs and even more if they were games. These days, if something isn't free in the Play store, people shy away from it altogether. I would think that if you want something GOOD and it's a couple bucks or so and you're going to use it long term, go ahead and buy it. What's a few bucks? A crappy meal at McDonald's?

But back on the direct topic- Go Locker isn't a bad one.. Used it a year or so ago.. Works, but I've heard it's not as good as Widget Locker.

Last edited:

anon(368121)

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Why does everyone always insist on "FREE"? Seriously, some people work so hard on their Android apps, and yet people will still complain if they're not free or if there's ads in them.. This isn't a jab at the OP, but just a general statement..

Amen, brother. Most people wouldn't blink an eye spending $4-$5 for a fancy coffee concoction at the local $tarbucks every single workday morning, but a buck or two on an app that they'll see the benefits from for a year or two at least? No way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37