- 07-12-2013, 12:48 PM #2
- 07-13-2013, 11:40 AM #4
- 07-13-2013, 01:52 PM #5
- 246 Posts
I really missed the Navigation icon so I removed the recent upgrade to Maps and everything is back to the way it was.
Here's how the process if you want to go back to the way it was: 1) Go to settings. 2) Select Applications. 3) Select Maps. 4) Remove Updates
There are a few other threads on the forum about the removal of the Navigation icon - I hope Google goes back to the way it was. I know I can use Maps to navigate but for me the Navigation App was much easier and faster to use.
- 07-13-2013, 11:45 PM #6
- 390 Posts
Aside from starting in the navigation app what is the differences? Mine is faster on the new one. I get the same exact options but it is smoother for me. Not sure what the issue was. My directions above is the same thing you do in the navigation app except it doesn't offer route options automatically.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Mikest in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 450Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:41 PM
- By David Brinkley in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 37Last Post: 12-06-2013, 02:49 PM
- By Priscilla Johnson in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 44Last Post: 11-27-2013, 07:19 AM
- By SWD in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 37Last Post: 11-20-2013, 09:37 AM
- By Stig Christensen in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2013, 04:34 PM