- 70 Posts
Contract ending at end of year. Thinking about switching carriers. Will Verizon unlock my phone?
I'm looking to cut my bills and even with a corporate partnership discount, I'm still paying over a $100+ for a single line. Since the Razr Maxx is also GSM-compatible, I'm considering other carriers. I was wondering what considerations would Verizon Wireless accept to unlock my phone.
- 07-13-2013, 11:48 AM #2
Re: Contract ending at end of year. Thinking about switching carriers. Will Verizon unlock my phone?
It is unlocked for GSM. However it is the international GSM bands that it supports not the US.
What exactly are you paying for that takes you over a hundred bucks a month for one line. Is it because of data requirements? You come out at about $100 at base, then minus the discount of say 20%, on average, that is $80. Probably $90 with taxes.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-13-2013, 11:49 AM #3
- 07-13-2013, 11:51 AM #4
- By TropicalSammich in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2013, 10:59 AM
- By GreenLCD in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2013, 12:46 PM
- By Fight 4 Function in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2013, 12:03 PM
- By cdf3 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2013, 12:40 AM
- By Nabooly in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2013, 04:52 PM