Dreaded Update Thread (AKA: 4.3 Upgrade?)

scotts9219

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any feeling if our beloved Razr Maxx will receive an upgrade now that 4.3 is out? Since 4.2 was skipped, I'm hoping that maybe they (Moto/Verizon) will find it in their hearts to throw us a bone and get us an upgrade. I know upgrades are not always a good thing but anything to make the OS more stable is for me.

c_elliott83

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Moto told me 2 weeks ago that any version other than Verizon will not get updates past ics. They stated that the updates beyond ics were released for Verizon only

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 4 Beta

anon(368121)

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any feeling if our beloved Razr Maxx will receive an upgrade now that 4.3 is out? Since 4.2 was skipped, I'm hoping that maybe they (Moto/Verizon) will find it in their hearts to throw us a bone and get us an upgrade. I know upgrades are not always a good thing but anything to make the OS more stable is for me.

4.2 skipped? Officially, maybe.

But I'm running it right now on my OG MAXX. All praise be to the CyanogenMod devs ;)

durango992007

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm fine not getting 4.3. All these updates to my phone made it lag, freeze, reboot for no reason. It's running fine right now but that's after uninstalling apps, reinstalling apps, fishing out the ones that might be bad, cache clears, etc.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt