- 53 Posts
Volume Stopped Working
I am on my 2nd RAZR MAXX, this one is a refurbished phone. The vibration motor on my first one went out after only 3 months. Now after only 5 months the volume has gone out on this phone. I can still hear calls, but for some reason today, all other volume aspects on my phone (the ringer, media volume, etc) have stopped working. It was working earlier today but stopped working two hours ago. I have done soft resets and checked the settings.
Is this another defective device or is there a way to fix this? I should also mention the vibration motor on this phone has been fading over the past 2 months. Am I missing something or are these common problems for this phone?
- 08-16-2013, 07:07 PM #2
Re: Volume Stopped Working
So does it seem like the rear speaker is out? Could be a defective device. Before the Jellybean update, there were problems with sound cutting out periodically, usually fixed by a reboot, and I believe the Jellybean update corrected this glitch. Are you on Jellybean, or still on ICS?
- 08-18-2013, 01:12 AM #4
- 08-18-2013, 09:08 AM #5
- 08-22-2013, 08:19 PM #6
- By 209219010 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 05-26-2015, 07:15 AM
- By captmike in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 9Last Post: 10-05-2014, 08:02 PM
- By motorcycle_monkey in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 11-19-2013, 08:19 AM
- By zimmi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2013, 07:07 AM
- By pushkar singh in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2013, 05:57 PM