- Deluxe Member
- 422 Posts
Vibration Cuts Out
I have vibration with key presses turned on. However, love the last few weeks, it randomly stops working. The phone will vibrate for some typing, then randomly stop. Once the phone gets a notification that elicits a vibration, it comes back. But, after some typing, the cycle repeats. I have tried shutting down, cache clears, adjusting settings back and forth...nothing works. Anyone else run into this?
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Droid Razr Maxx: This is the Droid I'm looking for.
- 08-25-2013, 11:54 AM #2
Re: Vibration Cuts Out
Your best bet is to go have a chat with customer support (I'm assuming Verizon as I seem to remember this phone having been their exclusive.) They should be able to facilitate an exchange for you.
Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4
- By epicness4G in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 12:47 AM
- By JGouse0498 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2013, 02:46 PM
- By gezenguz in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2013, 01:47 PM
- By johnnyshinta in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 06:04 AM
- By OLD_HATCH in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2013, 11:33 PM