CANNOT get into recovery mode
I'm just this close to taking a hammer to this POS phone. I've rebooted the damned thing a couple dozen times now, trying to get into recovery. ONE time I got to the menu to select recovery, and after that I got the droid icon with the red triangle but could not get it to the menu where I can select recovery options. After a while, it just rebooted. Does anyone know how to get this POS to do what it's supposed to do?
- 08-26-2013, 01:39 AM #2
- 08-26-2013, 01:51 AM #4
Re: CANNOT get into recovery mode
Hmm. I just did a cache wipe yesterday--the recovery menu came up right away as soon as I pressed the volume up button (while the volume down button was already pressed). Sounds like your phone may just be buggy.
Posted via Android Central App
- By thecure13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:08 PM
- By CarlosQ in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 09-03-2013, 12:45 PM
- By kaschiro in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:24 PM
- By qxr in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:04 PM
- By bb155w in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 12:16 AM