- 2 Posts
Clock App No Longer Lets Me Dismiss Snooze! Please Help!
Ok so this is driving me crazy. Maybe someone can help me please? So I've always had the "Clock" app on my phone. I never usually need the snooze button but maybe occasionally a few times. Well half asleep as I'm waking up I've tried to hit the "dismiss" button and I've missed. In the past this was never a problem because I'd just go to the notifications drop down menu on the main screen and "tap to dismiss" the snooze. Now if I tap the snooze by accident when I dismiss my alarm it won't appear in the notifications drop down menu at all. I've looked in the Clock app options but there's nothing that relates to my problem. Does anyone know how I can get the "snooze" to reappear in my drop down menu on my main screen? It really bothers me that there's no way I can get rid of the snooze if I hit it by accident.
- 09-11-2013, 12:12 AM #2
- 09-11-2013, 01:12 AM #3
- By bluesguy72 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 02:38 PM
- By kennedy27403 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2013, 12:05 AM
- By greenberry666 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:58 PM
- By IIFallenKingII in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2013, 08:20 PM
- By wanted198 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2013, 08:18 PM