- 105 Posts
So i have the an unlimited data plan but the rest of my family (3) are limited.
I really don't use much data during my billing cycle because i mostly use my phone when i'm at home connected to wi-fi, and when i'm out there are numerous hotspots available.
Unfortunately i cannot pass on my unlimited to another family member who could really benefit from it.
I'm do for an upgrade and really don't want to pay full price for a new device, i am thinking of getting the $49.99 Best Buy deal on the HTC One and giving up the unlimited plan.
Am i doing the right thing here by giving up my unlimited or is this decision going to come back and bite me in the *** down the road?
- 09-17-2013, 10:20 AM #2
- 5,155 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: Unlimited Data
Here is a thread that talks about keeping unlimited data, hopefully it will help: [Instruction]How to Keep Unlimited Data on Verizon
- 09-27-2013, 09:56 AM #3
- By Justin Wojciechowski in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 12:00 PM
- By jonnddoe in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 10-02-2013, 03:53 PM
- By jonnddoe in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 10:59 PM
- By Droid3r in forum VerizonReplies: 14Last Post: 09-26-2013, 10:53 AM
- By SatireWolf in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2013, 07:58 PM