- 318 Posts
Navigation in vehicle mode
I have the Motorola car dock. When docked, in vehicle mode, starting navigation, as soon as the navigation starts the phone zooms way out to show the entire North American continent. Google saw fit to remove the zoom buttons. This is a major PITA. Zooming in requires several zoom in pinch moves. Many times I hit one of the function buttons and have to start the navigation all over again.
Navigation used to start you at a reasonable zoom level automatically so that you could see the upcoming turns. They way it works now is just an exercise in frustration.
Anyone else seeing this problem?
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-21-2013, 10:48 AM #2
- 2,211 Posts
Re: Navigation in vehicle mode
You're using Google Nav/Maps, right?
I honestly have never seen that issue. Might be worth clearing the app's data, perhaps?
- By prasadnaidu66 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 24Last Post: Today, 04:11 PM
- By mm356 in forum Moto XReplies: 28Last Post: 09-28-2013, 10:57 AM
- By Roz3man in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:01 AM
- By Ace Cooper in forum Sony Xperia Z UltraReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 10:54 PM
- By MBSMD in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:22 AM