- 1 Posts
"Connect to HDMI cable"
Every time I turn on my phone the screen turns sideways and a notification pops up telling me to "connect to HDMI cable." I touch the screen to make the message disappear but the screen remains tilted. I don't have an HDMI cable to connect my phone to if I wanted to. Has this happened to anyone else? How to I make it stop doing this?
- 09-27-2013, 11:42 PM #2
- 6,885 Posts
Re: "Connect to HDMI cable"
Welcome to Android Central! I wonder if there might be something stuck in the microHDMI or the microUSB sockets that's making the phone think you're trying to connect it to a dock. Look carefully at the sockets, or get a bottle of compressed air to blow out the sockets.
- 09-28-2013, 01:20 AM #3
- 7,995 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-28-2013, 09:44 PM #4
- By Norgoth in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 09-30-2013, 05:22 PM
- By bstillwell15 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2013, 09:46 AM
- By Steve_Riley in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 08:36 PM
- By ffresh in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 04:50 PM
- By mount.zed in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:51 PM