64 GB microSD, in case you were wondering ...
Just got a 64 GB Transcend microSD (was an Amazon Gold Box deal, only $40!), and I can tell you in order for a card this size to work on the Razr Maxx, you need to make sure it is formatted as FAT32. It came formatted as exFAT, which the Maxx couldn't recognize. When I tried NTFS (which was the only other option my Windows 8 laptop gave), it still didn't work. When I let the Maxx format it, it came out FAT32.
- 10-03-2013, 12:02 AM #2
Re: 64 GB microSD, in case you were wondering ...
Cool. Thanks for the heads up!!
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By howdidoo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 25Last Post: 11-06-2013, 09:45 AM
- By streetkilln in forum LG G2Replies: 20Last Post: 10-12-2013, 02:19 PM
- By MrBungle999 in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:37 PM
- By Zergslayer69 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:04 AM
- By richardcb in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2013, 11:06 PM