Fake Motorola battery? (EB20)
So this thing fell out of my Atrix HD today... First thing I notice is that it was too small to fill up the back of the phone. Second thing I noticed was that is yellow and had no pull tab on the side.
One person I asked claimed that this was a battery for the Original Droid RAZR. Do you think its possible for a Manufactured refurbished phone to come with a Razr battery?
I don't think so, but what do you think?
Here is a link to a counterfeit battery that looks a lot like mine:
1750 mAh Battery for EB20 Motorola XT910 XT912 Droid RAZR Screw Driver | eBay
Mine looks like the one on the right.
- 10-28-2013, 07:39 PM #2
- 12-10-2014, 07:34 AM #3
- 01-02-2015, 11:52 AM #4
- 03-28-2015, 04:22 PM #5
- 5 Posts
Re: Fake Motorola battery? (EB20)
- By rbess1965 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 29Last Post: 01-06-2016, 03:59 PM
- By Masheen in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 64Last Post: 09-23-2015, 11:14 AM
- By socacola in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 04:20 PM
- By rbess1965 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 01:14 PM
- By d2id in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 01:12 PM