- 1 Posts
droid razr maxx prepaid service?
I have a Verizon Motorola Droid Razr MAXX and a Droid Razr. Neither of them have service right now but I am in desperate need of a smartphone with service. Both are in new condition. I'm wondering if it is possible to get either of these phones on a prepaid service, regardless of the carrier, it can be Verizon Sprint Straight Talk, I don't care. I just need to know if there is any way to get one of these phones activated on a prepaid plan, without a two year contract. Anyone, please help me! This is very urgent. Thank you.
- 12-17-2013, 08:20 PM #2
Re: droid razr maxx prepaid service?
I believe that the razr maxx is sim unlocked after update, so any gsm carrier would work. Straight talk, tmobile, att, etc.
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk ProCommunity Guidelines:
- By PowrDroid in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 15Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:38 AM
- By silinthar in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 01-06-2014, 06:22 PM
- By Umass021 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 20Last Post: 12-16-2013, 05:26 PM
- By ryangillman1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 12-14-2013, 06:05 AM
- By eslimm in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2013, 12:50 PM