email not working
I've been getting and receiving email on my maxx for about a year and and half with no problems.
But about a month ago it stopped working.
Called Comcast and found a guy that helped me through it.
It happened again so I called Comcast and this time they want me to pay for their signature service.
I can't afford to add to that bill so I'm hoping someone can explain what I need to do.
It's a pop3 account. I don't use the Comcast web based email.
- 12-13-2013, 02:40 PM #4
- 12-26-2013, 10:16 PM #5
Re: email not working
This is an interesting problem you had because my device had a similar problem and I applied the same solution. Not sure what could be causing it though.
G'zOne S> SCH-U450> 9650> HTC Incredible 2 (S-OFF)> 9370> Q10 + Playbook 16GB
- By rothe in forum HTC DesireReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 10:24 PM
- By Jaggrey in forum T-MobileReplies: 12Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:26 AM
- By bmoody33 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2013, 09:51 AM
- By azeemwarsie in forum Sony Xperia SReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 04:04 PM
- By 00pm in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:52 PM