I recently cracked the display on my DROID RAZR MAXX (XT912) to the point where the phone was unusable. Instead of submitting a claim and paying a $100 deductible to Asurion, I went the eBay route and bought a used XT912 with the intention of swapping out displays. The phone was listed with it having a "boot loop" issue but I didn't care because after all, I only wanted the display. After it was delivered, I reconsidered my original plan of swapping out parts because the phone was in excellent condition and I thought it would be easier and faster to resolve the boot loop issue. Initially, the phone would boot and then reboot after touching next on the welcome screen. I preformed a factory reset and a cache wipe through Recovery but that didn't help. I then downloaded this and flashed Jellybean with the wipe data option. The flashing process went smoothly and everything came back "OKAY" but when it finally booted, it started boot looping again after touching next on the welcome screen. I then used the four corner bypass trick which allowed me to get to the home screen but the phone continued to randomly reboot. As a last ditch effort, I preformed another factory reset and a cache wipe through Recovery but once again, it didn't resolve the issue. I thought flashing would solve this issue but I'm not sure what to do next. I should also add that before I used the above utility, I noticed a file named safestrap on the root of internal storage. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!