How do I get this POS phone to

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
... the screen where I can wipe the data cache? I can get through the first menu to the point where Lloyd is open for surgery with the red triangle and exclamation point above him. It WILL NOT go into the next menu no matter what combination of buttons I press. What combination is supposed to get it there?

I hate this phone.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I'll try that. I got my phone replaced a month ago because it was so slow and apps were crashing constantly. This new one is slowing down now. It's being affected much faster than my last phone, and with less apps installed. I'm really starting to think Verizon pushes something to older phones to make them slow and crash a lot to encourage us to upgrade. It's really bad when I can't even answer the damned phone because the answer selection screen doesn't come up before the call goes to voice mail. Ridiculous.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My Maxx has been getting more sluggish as well. I suspect something about the various recent updates to Google Play Services and perhaps other Google apps are not playing nice with the relatively outdated TI OMAP processor in the Maxx. It obviously can't be any system updates, since we haven't gotten any in forever. All I can do is wait until March for my upgrade ...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12