- 1 Posts
Power cycles continuously after battery drained on Droid RAZR MAXX
When my power is completely drained and I plug in, as soon as it "thinks" it has enough power it starts up, but the startup procedure takes so much power that it shuts down again. It gets a bit further each time and after about 10 times I have enough time to get in there and put it in airplane mode, at which point it can recover. Obviously annoying. Any solutions (or more graceful workarounds)?
- By chippy60 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:35 AM
- By brynj in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2013, 12:58 AM
- By ceescoenen in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2013, 04:01 PM
- By klabrenz007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2013, 02:36 PM
- By thall777 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2013, 01:36 PM