- 164 Posts
GO SMS PRO problems
Hello all, I turn to my fellow phone users for some help. I am using go sms pro because IMO it is an amazing messenger app. Since I have downloaded it I am seeing that sometimes while I am texting it lags a bit and then brings up google search. This only happens as I am about to start replying to a text. Anyone else had this problem?Rooted and flashed: HTC EVO 4, Motorola Photon 4, Motorola Razr Maxx, and Nexus 7
- 01-01-2014, 07:03 PM #2
Re: GO SMS PRO problems
I find GO to be very bloated, laggy, and resource-intensive. 90% of it is due to eye candy, not functionality.
I've switched to Textra. It's got the extra features I need (customize notification per contact), some visual customizations (bubble color, LED color) and a light and dark theme. All I need. Its far less laggy and heavy, which makes me and my phone much happier.
Try switching for a week, see if you like it more. As for WHY it's doing that specific thing, I couldn't tell you. I just know I have long since stopped using GO products because they are ALL laggy, heavy, and resource-intensive. I've found alternatives that are much betterA Unicorn showed me the way.....
- 01-05-2014, 07:36 AM #4But He that dares not grasp the thorn Should never crave the Rose. - Anne Bronte
- By Erin Heilner in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2014, 03:20 PM
- By Jamesb1974 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2014, 04:18 AM
- By dajobo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 01-03-2014, 07:47 AM
- By shamefulzero in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 12Last Post: 01-02-2014, 10:38 PM
- By Inisfad in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2014, 02:42 PM