Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Text message issues

I had been using my Razr Maxx since last October but recently switched to an iPhone for a couple of months. I have now switched back to my Razr Maxx and have run into problems with text messaging. First of all, I wasn't getting text messages from iPhone users. I think I might have fixed that problem but one of my friends who uses an iPhone tried to send me a group text message. The other recipient was an iPhone user and I didn't get the text. This person has sent me numerous group messages and they always came through until now and the only thing that's changed is the fact that I used an iPhone for a couple months.
    I don't know whose problem it is. Mine because I'm using an Android phone or his because he has an iPhone.

Default Re: Text message issues

I use this app on my maxx and can finally send and receive with iPhone emoticons. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tyeightsms.mms

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    But He that dares not grasp the thorn Should never crave the Rose. - Anne Bronte
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Text message issues

I can now send and receive using my phone if it's just going to one person, but I can't get group text messages from an iPhone user. Like I said, this was never a problem until I used an iPhone for a few months.