- 17 Posts
Text message issues
I had been using my Razr Maxx since last October but recently switched to an iPhone for a couple of months. I have now switched back to my Razr Maxx and have run into problems with text messaging. First of all, I wasn't getting text messages from iPhone users. I think I might have fixed that problem but one of my friends who uses an iPhone tried to send me a group text message. The other recipient was an iPhone user and I didn't get the text. This person has sent me numerous group messages and they always came through until now and the only thing that's changed is the fact that I used an iPhone for a couple months.
I don't know whose problem it is. Mine because I'm using an Android phone or his because he has an iPhone.
- 01-10-2014, 07:39 PM #2
Re: Text message issues
I use this app on my maxx and can finally send and receive with iPhone emoticons. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tyeightsms.mms
Sent from my DROID RAZR using TapatalkBut He that dares not grasp the thorn Should never crave the Rose. - Anne Bronte
- By scottcraft in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 04-13-2014, 03:08 PM
- By EnemiesInTheEnd in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2014, 09:06 AM
- By greenqueen137 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2014, 08:22 PM
- By KC3824 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2014, 09:01 PM
- By mike406 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2014, 05:26 PM