Easiest way back to 100% factory stock
I just bought a Moto X (took advantage of the $329 off-contract price special they have going), and will be getting rid of my Razr MAXX soon.. I have to get rid of CyanogenMod and the Safestrap, as well as any garbage files..
Can anyone point me to a page that shows the easiest way to get back to 100% stock/factory clean?
- 01-31-2014, 12:59 PM #2
Re: Easiest way back to 100% factory stock
Unroot, and relock the bootloader (you had to root and unlock the bootloader to run CM), and get rid of safestrap. In short, reverse the mods you've made, then factory reset (see below)
Once this is done, in your phone's settings there should be an option to "factory reset". It might be something like settings>backup and reset>factory reset.
Boom."I can only see half of what's going on
But i'm alright
'Cause I can still smile"
Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
- 02-06-2014, 03:10 PM #4
- By saicrazy09 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2014, 01:44 PM
- By Sonal Sinha in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 02-01-2014, 10:55 AM
- By Leviteo in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 08:59 AM
- By s2linen in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2014, 08:09 AM
- By mstrblueskys in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 07:55 AM