Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Quick questions

I have a question may be a stupid question but I just want to be sure. After downloading the latest update my phone has been on the Fritz. I'm about to do a factory reset, is it ok to remove my SD card before the factory reset?
    Will the card still be readable? Is there a way to restore my call log after the reset?
    Sent from my KFTHWI using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Quick questions

How is the phone misbehaving? Have you tried wiping the system cache partition first? https://motorola-global-portal.custh...17/action/auth

Removing the SD card while the phone is off should be safe. Just don't suddenly take it out while the phone is on, unless you can Unmount it first (in Settings>Storage​).
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yes I wiped the cache partition first waiting on an answer. so far so good. After the last update my phone was lagging badly, home screen started not responding, couldn't make or take phone calls because the screen wouldn't turn on it was awful. It's doing ok now got rid of chrome and facebook too! I'll see what happens next.

Yes, Chrome usually caused big time lag on my old Razr Maxx. I always felt the stock Browser was just as good for my purposes.