- 2 Posts
Black bar at top of screen gone
I am not tech savvy. Somehow I accidentally removed the black bar at the top of the screen. It had somehow moved from the top to the middle of the screen and in my attempt to move it back up, it disappeared! I have no idea how to get it back. It's the bar that had wifi, brightness,blue tooth and I can't remember what else. How do I get it back? And please, in very elementary terms. Thank you!
- 03-02-2014, 09:50 PM #2
Re: Black bar at top of screen gone
Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like you're talking about the Quick Settings menu, which is not available on the Razr Maxx. Are you talking about a different phone? Perhaps the new Droid Maxx? That would have Quick Settings. On an Android phone, you typically need to swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers instead of one in order to get the Quick Settings.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-03-2014, 11:14 AM #3
- 03-03-2014, 12:15 PM #4
- By Mike Zumbrun in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 03-13-2014, 05:53 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 12:55 PM
- By thebrianlynch in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:46 PM
- By alimartin888 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:30 AM
- By angry english in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2014, 12:12 AM