Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default changing service on droid razr maxx

I had a verizon account with this phone, but I'd like to change it to use straight talk unlimited cards each month. Do I have to unlock it? Can it be unlocked to buy the straight talk cards? I'm confused LOL

Default Re: changing service on droid razr maxx

Have you asked Straight Talk? I'd be interested in what they say also. I have a feeling it can't be done though.

I am interested in this too. I switched to a Galaxy s 4 a year ago I still have my unlimited plan, but was thinking of trying straight talk before my contract is up with Verizon. so I want to try this out with my droid rzr maxx before contract is done

so anyone got any thoughts on this?

I read the straight talk information on Bring your own phone and all you have to do is buy the Bring your own phone kit and follow instructions. it comes with the service card...

go to straight talk tap on the BRING YOUR OWN PHONE area and type in your information and they will tell you ...with the Verizon Droid x just had to buy the BRING YOUR OWN PHONE SERVICE KIT..WHICH INCLUDED THE UNLIMITED PLAN WITH THREE SIMS CARDS

I talked to straight talk on phone and they told me no Verizon phone branded phone will work with straight talk.