Network disconnect on screen sleep
Hey all, I just got my replacement from Best Buy as I have their service plan.
I can't remember how to do it now, but every time the screen shuts off the wifi/wireless network disconnects. I still get the bars but takes a few seconds to reconnect.
I searched, on here and the web, and in the settings but couldn't find it or remember how to do it.
I'm sure once one of you fine people remind me, i'll feel stupid (since !diot is banned??) for ever forgetting
- 04-10-2014, 12:33 AM #2
- 04-10-2014, 01:23 AM #4
Re: Network disconnect on screen sleep
Hmm. How do you know the network connection drops out? Try this test--start streaming some music via Google Play Music, and let the screen go to sleep. If the music keeps playing, the network is remaining connected.
Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!
- By jbaerbock in forum HTC One SVReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 12:07 PM
- By Xm_jdm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2014, 10:12 PM
- By trido#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2014, 08:41 PM
- By xTESTimonyx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2014, 08:19 PM
- By andrewkantor in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2014, 02:35 PM