Texting APP

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

2 years ago I install GO SMS PRO texting app. I feel the app has went down hill over the last year with texting issues and now I'm getting adds pop up on my phone. I do not like the app that came with the phone. What are some good replacements:cool:

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm using Textra and it's pretty good. No ads and I can write texts from my home screen (it's an option in the settings).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Textra and it's pretty good. No ads and I can write texts from my home screen (it's an option in the settings).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

I'm rocking Textra today. I will post my thoughts on the app in a few days. If you would like a new ringtone for your phone send me a pm. Thanks for your input!!

oyeyemi808

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

2 years ago I install GO SMS PRO texting app. I feel the app has went down hill over the last year with texting issues and now I'm getting adds pop up on my phone. I do not like the app that came with the phone. What are some good replacements:cool:

Handcent SMS is pretty good .also you can reply to text from lock screen, nice UI & totally customizable. Won't hurt to check it out

droid razr Maxx

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Handcent SMS is pretty good .also you can reply to text from lock screen, nice UI & totally customizable. Won't hurt to check it out

droid razr Maxx

Thanks. I will keep that in mind! So far I'm happy with Textra. I should have deleted GO SMS a long time ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress