- 96 Posts
Running out of steam.......
I still love my Droid Razr Maxx but lately its starting to show signs of age (lag, apos not opening, stuck screen etc). I still love I can do HDMI mirroring , MotoCast, watch videos in the browser, Google Now, and its ton of other stuff which most of the time works fine, but then All if a sudden where the phone will just get stuck shut down and become totally unresponsive. I'm thinking of getting a new phone but the ones I looked at do not impress me at all. any thoughts?
PS I've looked at any new phone that came out within the last 2 weeks
droid razr Maxx
- 04-23-2014, 02:24 PM #2
- 04-23-2014, 11:03 PM #3
Re: Running out of steam.......
Wow, nothing impresses you? Is there something in particular you're looking for? When I switched to my Nexus 5, it was a quantum leap in terms of performance. It also helped that I switched from Verizon to T-Mobile, which gives much better data speeds where I live. The battery life was clearly a step down, but I just keep it on a wireless charger when not in use.
Droid Maxx not interesting to you?
- 04-24-2014, 01:37 PM #4
- By frettfreak in forum Phone WarsReplies: 24Last Post: 10-10-2015, 09:07 AM
- By dpham00 in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 30Last Post: 05-08-2014, 11:56 AM
- By Andyvalver in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2014, 06:29 AM
- By loralin in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2014, 05:25 AM
- By D13H4RD2L1V3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 04-23-2014, 08:59 PM