Disable Smart Actions

watamensch

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Smart Actions is great at turning a function ON, but not turning it OFF when it no longer needed... two examples:

If I enable the Auto mode when driving, is there a way to have it automatically turn off when I reach my destination and turn my car off (shutting down my Bluetooth connection)

I put the phone on SLEEP at night while charging. When I reach the wake time (6:30AM), can I have awaken automatically? The ringer is silenced at night, and unless I reset it manually I miss calls.

Thanks!

SoccerRef12

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Smart Actions is great at turning a function ON, but not turning it OFF when it no longer needed... two examples:

If I enable the Auto mode when driving, is there a way to have it automatically turn off when I reach my destination and turn my car off (shutting down my Bluetooth connection)

I put the phone on SLEEP at night while charging. When I reach the wake time (6:30AM), can I have awaken automatically? The ringer is silenced at night, and unless I reset it manually I miss calls.

Thanks!
I haven't used Smart Actions in ages, but with most of those automated task apps; Tasker, Llama, Automate It, you need to create a separate exit task. Have you tried to make a Smart Action for Wake Up (after 6 am, disconnected from charger)?