- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Restarting the Razr Maxx when the power button is broke
On my phone the power button stopped working, like totally stopped. No screen locking, no screen shots, no power button at all. I have the app Smart Screen Lite which will let me turn my screen off; which I am ok with. I do need to restart, turn off and turn back on my phone, every couple of days just because it lags like crap. I downloaded Fast Reboot app, but that doesn't solve anything. Are there any apps out there that will restart my phone? Power off and power back on? I'm eligible for a new phone in 2 months so I just need this to work that much longer.
- 08-21-2014, 12:03 PM #2
Re: Restarting the Razr Maxx when the power button is broke
Welcome to Android Central! In order to do this, I think you'd have to root the phone. Even then, I'm not sure if it would power off and then power on again. Here's a Power Off app.
- 08-21-2014, 01:05 PM #4
- By dipkid in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:29 AM
- By David_Foster in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 12:09 PM
- By Maxim Stratan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 09:54 AM
- By briang00 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 09:48 AM